Introducing the Super Lite Mobility Scooter
The Super Lite is the lightest ‘boot scooter’ on the market weighing only 31.5kg so as easy as possible to load into the boot of your car.
- It’s modular design means it is easy to take apart so storage and transporting are hassle free. The base also splits into two so the heaviest part is easier to lift.
- This 4 miles per hour scooter can take you as far as 10 miles on a single charge (the range is dependent on user weight) and with the optional battery upgrade, can be extended to 15 miles.
- Even though the Super Lite is lightweight in design it is very strong and capable of transporting users of up to 21 stone(136kg) in weight.
- It’s clever design also provides for ample leg room and the comfortable leather swivel seat and arm rests ensure you’ll enjoy every journey.
- With a choice of metallic red or pearl white, and alloy look wheels the Super Lite is both practical and stylish.
Simply complete this short form and we will get back to you to arrange a convenient time, and in the meantime you can download our free mobility scooter buying guide. The guide is packed with useful information and outlines the essential things to look for when buying your new mobility scooter.
Mr Mobility are the sole UK supplier of the Super Lite mobility scooter so contact us today to arrange a demonstration on freephone 0800 634 3316.